The design took into consideration the following criteria:
- Open, easily modified space according to actual and future needs.
- Budget allocated for the project.
- Scalability of the project that has enabled to have the possibility of doubling the built up area requested for phases 1 and 2.
- Providing working areas that has the ability to re-generate both energy and well-being by focusing on a process based on insuring energy areas, calm areas and reflection areas
- Architecture massing and design that at the same time is not intrusive on O.N. Architecture, nor lacks contemporary identity.
All of the offices space are designed to facilitate synergy, reflection, exchanging ideas of knowledge… all in a psychologically enticing space.
The buildings are designed in compliance with all valid sustainable standards and national regulations:
- Façades are designed for better insulation properties to provide a better inner micro climate, energy saving and sound insulation;
- elevations are characterized by a pattern of vertical and horizontal integrated louvers to regulate the daylight and reduce the energy consumption;
- Solar and P.V. are installed on the roof.
Most importantly is the quality of space those buildings provide to an integrated knowledge and ICT focused community where new ideas and potentials will be ideally nurtured and potentially executed.